Web site Terms of Service
All images and the other web page content on this site are protected by US and International Copyright Laws. In addition, the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 imposes some additional constraints on the use of images. Current Copyright Law provides immediate protection for any creative work.
- This site is under constant modification – expect page layouts and image locations to change.
- While the site has a good uptime record it may be offline from time to time.
- Please leave a comment if you have any questions or problems using the site.
Terms and conditions are subject to change.
- The images found on this site may not be used without securing a license from the copyright owner.
- The site is designed for and intended for use by a real person using a personal computer and a standard web browser.
- If you (or the tool you are using) abuse the site or attempt to use the site in some nefarious manner then access will be denied and/or legal action may be taken.
- You should not use aggressive automated ‘crawling’ or site access via any automated process that is perceived as potentially or is actually harmful to the operation of the site.
- If you are using a web-bot, web-crawler, or any other automated web surfing tool then you must configure your software to adhere to any directives listed in the robots.txt file located on the site as well as limit your access (limit the number of sequential requests during any given network connection) as is standard practice for that major search engines.
- If the results of your web-bot, web-crawler, search engine crawler or other automated crawler are not freely available for public access on the Internet then you should NOT use your automated crawling/surfing tool on this site.
- If you are using a web-bot, web-crawler, search engine crawler or other automated crawler or non-automated but non-standard method to access the site then your tool should identify itself as is standard for web browsers.
- If your web-bot, web-crawler, search engine crawler or other automated crawler or non-automated tool is used with the intent to collect information that might harm or compromise the operation of this site then it/you should NOT use your tool to access this site.
- You may not use any tool to copy the site contents for any purpose without requesting and receiving permission to do so.
- Some portions of the site are secured. If you have been granted access to this type of area then you should not share the access information for such areas with third parties.